Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cashew -lemon delight!!

I just love summer fruits ,they have  a unique taste and flavour.One of them is cashew fruit .Many people hate this fruit because of its distinct flavour and taste.But i love this fruit.I still remember my summer holidays at my uncle's place .We all kids used to climb the tree just for this fruit.At those times we used eat this with pepper and salt.Even now i eat the same way 
                                 yesterday i tried this juice with only salt and pepper but some what i didn't like the taste .So my hubby asked me to add lemon juice and the taste was much better.So today i  just added both lemon and pineapple juice along with some sugar and it was really good.I think this is the best drink to beat the heat.



Cashew-lemon delight


Ingredients:-
Cashew fruit-1
Pine apple juice-1/2cup
Lemon juice-2tsp
Sugar-1tbsp or to taste
Salt a pinch
Crushed pepper 1/2tsp
5-6 ice cubes
Chilled water-1glass


Method:-

  • Blend pieces of cashew fruit,lemon juice,pineapple juice,salt and sugar in a blender along with some ice cubes.
  • Now strain the juice and serve with crushed ice and sprinkle some pepper.

Neat cashew juice





0 comments:

Post a Comment